We only accept return request when you:
- Received the incorrect item(s), size, or color with your order.
- Received damaged/faulty product(s).
How do I make a return?
- For orders within continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our friendly customer service team will get back to you within 24 business hours to see if your return is eligible for a refund.
- Once approved, you can mail your package back to us with the tax invoice and receipt attached at any post office with traceable service. Please also provide us the tracking number.
- Any purchased product(s) must be returned in all of its original packaging and in the original condition as it arrived, with all labels and tags attached. Please note a return can still be denied if there is any damage to the product.
- Online purchases made through MAMAWAY can be returned within 30 days of the date shown on the tax invoice.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you if the refund has been denied or not. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14-30 business days.
- Item(s) that are part of a bundle deal will be refunded at the discounted price, or as the percentage price calculated by Mamaway, and not at the original full price.
- Please note shipping fee is not refundable. Any discount codes applied to your purchase will be removed and no longer redeemable.
- Free gifts are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless faulty, and must be returned in the case that your remaining order total is below the minimum value or quantity to receive the gift, otherwise, the value of the free gift will be deducted from the refund.
I mailed my return successfully and it has already been 2 days but I have not received a refund yet, how come?
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account; usually it takes several business days for the transaction to actually show up in your account.
- If the refund has not been processed yet, contact your credit or debit card company as it may take some time before your refund is actually processed.
I mailed back my return but it got lost/damaged, now what?
- We regret to inform you that a lost or damaged parcel in transit is solely the responsibility of the carrier.